We are looking for a talented blockchain developer to join our growing development team. You will be someone who produces work of high standards and combines expert knowledge of JAVA, Smart contracts,
We are looking for a talented blockchain developer to join our growing development team. You will be someone who produces work of high standards and combines expert knowledge of JAVA, Smart contracts, WEB3.js, SOLIDITY and blockchain tech to produce the most advanced smart contracts and blockchain code in the industry.
- Experience developing on top of Binance Smart Chain
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Experience of creating DeFi and DApps
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Working with clients and team of software engineers
- Good understanding of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools
- Good understanding of blockchain test tools (e.g.Truffle/Embark)
- Good understating of testing, troubleshooting and distributed computing
- Research and test new technologies to use for the project.
- Working with a team of developers to develop blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use.
- Leading the development of smart contracts, dApps and blockchain integration with existing applications.
- Establishing and maintaining the environments in which blockchain solutions can be implemented, including development, testing, and production environments.
In return we offer:
- Competitive salary (DoE)
- Flexible working (100% remote)
- Annual staff bonus
ELONGATE is a cryptocurrency token that opens the gate between the worlds of crypto and social impact. ELONGATE harnesses the enthusiasm and emotion of the crypto space and brings it back to the altruistic core. By marrying the personal incentive with the charitable act, ELONGATE elevates the crypto community and makes philanthropy and humanitarian perspective, once again, part of the crypto narrative. To date, ELONGATE has donated $3,490,000 to social impact causes and employs 35+ employees across 20 countries.
ELONGATE is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact again those candidates who are being most actively considered for the position.