Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines: We are Aubay Portugal, a multinacional of French origin, in Portugal since 2007. With offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we are a consultant sp
Your connection with Aubay starts in the following lines:
We are Aubay Portugal, a multinacional of French origin, in Portugal since 2007. With offices in Lisbon and Oporto, we are a consultant specialized in the Management, Implementation, Development and Maintenance of Information Systems. We have more than 150 active partners and operate in sectors such as banking, insurance, telecommunications, services, energy and transports.
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Computer Engineering or similar;
- 1+ years of experience developing blockchain in any framework;
- Knowledge of at least one of the next programming languages: JAVA, GO, Kotlin, Solidity, DAML;
- Understanding of DLT’s, cryptography, smart contracts, consensus algorithms, cryptocurrencies and others blockchain topics;
- Sense of APIs, Micro-Services, relational Databases;
- Experience with at least 1 of the next frameworks: R3 Corda (preferential), Ethereum frameworks (BESU, Parity, Quorum or any other), Hyperledger Suite;
- Experience with CI/CD tools as Jenkins, Nexus, Docker, Kubernetes ;
- Knowledge of agile methodologies as Scrum, Kanban or other;
- Corda certification (plus);
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills;
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory).
What do we have to offer you?
- Health Insurance;
- Feedback&Coffee – the system that includes Aubay’s Performance Management Cycle, with regular moments of feedback and the Career Progression Model;
- Possibility of working remotely;
- A Training Academy designed to think of you and your needs. You can count on technical and behavioural training sessions (e-Learning and classroom), Meet&Techs, Webinars and Mentoring;
- Events and Teambuildings.
What makes us different?
- Our organizational culture is based on values such as transparency, team spirit, regular feedback and continuous learning;
- Reference prizes and birthday present;
- We don’t have a dress code;
- We know your name and all address each other informally;
- Coffee and varied snacks at your disposal;
- You will grow in good company. Isn’t this one of the ways in which to develop professionally?
If we got your attention, we now hope to spark your enthusiasm.
Ready for the first phase? We are waiting for you at <endereço ocultado>.
Due to the current situation (Covid19) we reinforce that our recruitment process is 100% remote (this is applied to our recruitment process and may not be applied to the job offer/role itself).
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/438934/blockchain-dev