Introduction IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement org
IBM Application Consultants work directly with our clients on key initiatives. You will have the opportunity to build an in-depth understanding of their business issues and implement organizational strategies that drive adoption of change. We are looking for experts who can build credibility and trust with our clients and provide knowledge that addresses individual and unique business needs.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are looking for Blockchain Architect to work for multiple Blockchain Projects. The ideal candidate should be passionate about technology, and capable of learning new technologies quickly and deliver.
The Blockchain Architect will be required to design and implement the structure of complex IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
- Hands-on Problem solver
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs
- Troubleshooting with difficult technical issues and act as a problem solver
- Providing technical leadership and support to software development teams
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2+ years of experience in hard core technology
- At least 2 years of project experience on Blockchain technologies – Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum or Casper Labs.
- Working knowledge of UI technologies like Angular JS, Node JS for frontend development, API, Microservices of developing Blockchain applications.
- Strong proven background and experience in at least one of the fundamental Object-Oriented coding languages like Java, C+ / #, Dot Net etc.
- Bachelors (Must), MS in Technology preferred.
- Hands-on experience with software development and system administration
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Understanding of enterprise architecture (preferably in banking, insurance)
- Experience in service-oriented architecture (SOA), APIs
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Languages required: English, Spanish
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.