Binance Accelerator Programme – Product Manager (Trust Wallet)
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Trust Wallet is looking for a Product intern for a 6-month internship.
- Our Binance Accelerator Programme starts the first Monday of every month i.e. April 3, May 1 (May 2 for SG JDs), June 5
- Collaborate effectively with the product team and various business stakeholders to communicate business needs, deliver analysis reports and business requirements documents.
- Facilitate workshops including user interview, requirement grooming, user acceptance testing to identify user behavior patterns and underlying problems, also help to ensure smooth product delivery.
- Gather insights on product adoption/improvements, identify key metrics and propose further iterations.
- Assist in tracking and resolving production issues.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics or a related field is preferred. Graduates may also apply.
- Good communication, analytical, logical thinking, problem-solving, and writing skills.
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Good time management and coordination skills to get things done on schedule.
- Adaptable, open-minded, and comfortable to work with ambiguity and a fast-paced remote working environment.
- Fluent in English.
- Full-time interns preferred (6 months).
- Part-time interns who can commit at least 3 working days a week are also welcome to apply.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.