Binance Accelerator Programme – Macro Research Analyst
Company Description Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following com
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf of Hard of Hearing Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: Binance
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
About Binance Accelerator Programme
Who may apply
- Assist the Macro/Industry Research team in producing institutional-grade research reports on macro trends as well as sector trends, including but not limited to DeFi, NFT, Gaming, Metaverse, L1/L2 and Middleware etc, for both internal and external clients
- Analyze, evaluate and synthesize trends from a variety of data sources (internal data, public blockchain data, etc.)
- Foster strong attention to detail when analyzing the market or projects
- Proactively stay informed about market trends, opportunities, risks and new projects, with a passion for the cryptocurrency industry.
- Bachelor’s degrees in Finance, Economics, Computer Science or other related areas are a plus.
- Good knowledge of crypto and passionate about the industry
- Strong articulation and interpersonal skills, can handle high pressure and a fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, self-driven and demonstrated strong work ethics.
- Able to commit minimum 3 days per week for at least 6 months
Apply for this job