TRIMANE, a subsidiary of The Blockchain Group, is a consulting firm and a service company specializing in Data Intelligence (BI and Big Data), operating in a very innovative environment. Pure-player a
TRIMANE, a subsidiary of The Blockchain Group, is a consulting firm and a service company specializing in Data Intelligence (BI and Big Data), operating in a very innovative environment. Pure-player and a major player in the market for more than 15 years, our mission is to create value from the data available in companies, by relying on innovative algorithmic approaches, specific methodologies, and numerous technologies. Join a team of passionate Data experts, this is an opportunity to participate in Data-driven digital transformation projects.
As BI Engineer you will help the company leverage its data asset to make the right business decisions thanks to modern and cutting-edge business intelligence solutions.
As BI Engineer, you will be part of a team of BI experts which role is to :
- Gather and understand business requirements (autonomously or teamed up with data analysts)
- Design and develop industrialized BI assets (data flows, dimensions, fact tables, datamarts, dashboard/presentation tables, metrics, KPIs,…) aiming to facilitate and make consistent the data consumption supporting Business teams in the monitoring of their performance and goals achievement
- Develop support approaches (documentation, communication, tooling, training, etc.) towards data & business teams to ensure progressive acceleration of the organization towards an easier and more systematic usage of BI assets in their day-to-day activities
- Play a temple keeper role to ensure that BI ecosystem develops in an optimal and consistent way (efficient, optimized, consistent overall metrics and KPIs, etc.)
You will have a bridge role between technology and business as you will partner with various functional (data analysts, business users) and technical (data engineers, source systems owners) teams in order to turn technical issues into user friendly, business oriented BI solutions.
You will be continuous-improvement-oriented
- You will identify areas of improvement to make existing ETL and reporting processes more efficient
- You will work with data and business teams to identify bottlenecks, possible solutions, and determine resource requirements
- You will bring your knowledge of the State-of-the-art for BI development (methodology, tooling, etc.)
Who you are :
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in the Business Intelligence domain
- You have a sharp knowledge of BI approaches :
o Dimensional data modeling techniques
o ETL design
o Reporting / Data visualization techniques
- You master SQL
- You master a reporting tool, ideally Tableau
- You demonstrate a proactive, accountable and solution-oriented approach : Autonomy to deliver high in- depth and reliable analysis in a fast-paced environment, with excellent organization & time management
- You are able to ramp up on numerous business topics quickly
- Your soft skills are a key personal asset to develop partnership interactions with other departments
- You are familiar with agile methodologies and you are able to manage it
- Knowledge of Python is appreciated but not mandatory
- You speak English and French (Spanish or other European language is a plus)
- The position is based in Paris
Joining TRIMANE means:
- A career follow-up with your technical, HR and commercial referents
- Unlimited access to our training platforms, certifications, in-house training around BI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Blockchain, web development and software
- Workshops on innovative projects
- A CSE with afterworks, escapes games, and other team activities !
The Blockchain Group promotes access to employment for disabled people.
Statut : Cadre
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 30,000.00€ – 55,000.00€ per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19