A propos de Talan Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrat
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digital, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,500 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
The International IS delivery center is responsible for further developing and supporting the trading systems used to manage the energy portfolio, especially on Freight, LNG and Biomass businesses.
The service shall be carried out within the International delivery center team responsible for a number of different components such as:
- Financial and physical deals capture
- Scheduling of physical commodity deliveries
- Market data acquisition and controls
- Financial and Risk reporting
- Back-office controls and quality checks
- Invoicing and interfacing with accounting systems
Team is located in Brussels and London.
The main activities are:
- Support user requests on the Freight management of biomass, coal and LNG activities, hosted in IMOS (Veson Nautical application)
- Support continuous improvement of the services and applications. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Create custom reports & dashboards using Power BI, and Excel mainly for business purposes
- Empower business users to carry out their day-to-day operations effectively (e.g. on shipment bookings, PnL calculation, reports implementation, back-office controls and quality checks, invoicing & interfacing with accounting systems)
- Liaise with the second part of the team which manages the Logistic management system ( hosted in several application dedicated for coal/biomass and LNG)
- Manage the basic infrastructure of the IT landscape ( mainly connectivity between the several applications/ ERP)