A propos de Talan Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale? For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and admini
A propos de Talan
Passionate about digtal, data, IoT or AI and willing to join a dynamic and ambitious team on a human scale?
For more than 15 years, we have been advising companies and administrations and supporting them in the implementation of their transformation projects in Brussels and abroad.
To do so, we rely both on technological leverage and on the strength of our DNA based on collective intelligence, agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
With a presence on five continents and more than 4,000 employees, our goal is to reach more than a €1 billion revenue by 2024. Innovation is at the heart of our development and we are involved in areas linked to the technological changes of major groups, such as Big Data, IoT, Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence.
Our values & playfields:
- Intelligence collective
- Entrepreneurship /Intrapreneurship
- Promote diversity/mixity (Support to the Fondation femmes@Numerique…)
- Commitment (employees, partners, schools, associations…)
- Respect for human beings and quality of life at work
- Open-mindedness and inclusiveness
Together, let’s build Talan’s future.
the services has an application landscape to manage the complete lifecycle from offer to contract closure for several financial products (leasings, financial renting, etc).
For the management and improvements on Data related application landscape we are looking for a solution architect.
An assessment has been conducted, by a third party, on our environments, covering all below domains (e.g. stakeholder mgmt, demand mgmt, etc.) . Based on the findings of the document
- a roadmap needs to be defined to remove impediments and mitigate existing risks
- the resource is expected to define a funded reasoning for prioritization
- lead team resources and take ownership of the actions to be taken
- successfully implement prioritized item
The team needs an expert who knows how storage, networks, server, and tools environments should be optimized differently to support analytics versus operational applications.
The Design Authority/Solution architect is responsible for technology direction and the institutional memory of the program. This role must be filled early and with experienced personnel.
The job of the Design Authority/Solution architect is to coordinate the technical design for data integration, the logical design for the business model, the physical management of the database and the access requirements of the business intelligence end-user tools. The person filling this role requires a fundamental comprehension of all areas of BI/DW from both technical and business perspectives.
Skills and experience are as follows:
- 2 to 3 years of modeling
- Exposure to DBA skills and practices
- Excellent SQL skills Business process engineering
- Delivered more than three data warehouse/marts from specification to UAT
- Exposure to 2+ BI platforms
- Exposure to 2+ data integration tools
Oracle DB Informatica Powercenter SAP/BO Qliksense