Do you want to be on the frontline in the ongoing transformation within the banking sector? Accenture is already there: come and join us! Accenture is one of the largest consulting companies in
Do you want to be on the frontline in the ongoing transformation within the banking sector? Accenture is already there: come and join us!
Accenture is one of the largest consulting companies in the world, now has 721,000 employees in its 200 locations across 50 countries. We’re serving clients in over 120 countries, including some of the largest Belgian banks. We’re supporting our clients in their typical transformations and go further by actively leading in new technological areas such as metaverse and blockchain. For ourselves and for our clients, we go beyond the buzz words and ensure each project has a 360° value, ensuring sustainability and profitability go hand-in-hand. Our CEO, Julie Sweet, sets out a clear vision for the future and is putting change front and center within Accenture. Feel free to take a look
Within our team, here in Brussels, we support our banking clients in large transformation projects and in creating their vision on hot topics. Your job will be to
- Lead a team ensuring the project is a success. This includes understanding specifics of projects, able to maintain the overview, understand and elaborate on the project to senior stakeholders, manage client expectations and supporting your colleagues.
- Besides the day-to-day projects, you will become an ambassador of Accenture (towards the client, but also internally) and continue developing yourself and, by doing so, the company. This can be done by becoming experts in specific fields, taking ownership on topics and/or client relationships and/or support our sales efforts and push the envelope by supporting innovation in your domain.
Most of our clients are international. We are too! The advantage of being organized like a multinational organization is that Accenture is everywhere where the client is. We, in a smaller country like Belgium, leverage those projects / resources / knowledge from across the globe and enabling you to build an international network and potentially reflect on international transfers.
At Accenture – Strategy & Consulting, we understand that we are in the people businesses. The people are Accenture’s key asset. Hence, we have a diverse mix of young and experienced people, with their own interests and desires, all eager to contribute to the success of the clients and Accenture and with a similar mindset and drive. Our CEO, Julie Sweet, also shared some insights how the Accenture employee looks like
Sustainability is not only something we preach. We lead through example (mobility & office) and the projects we execute. Within our practice, and industry, it is a key topic and in full development and you can be a part of it!
- Master’s degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with an IT affinity;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in consulting in banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on dedicated domains is a plus (Payment, credit, private banking, wealth management, daily banking…)
- Outstanding communications skills in Dutch, French and English
- Slight affinity with IT / tech trends, know what is behind a bank and energized in defining the next evolution of the financial industry.
- More importantly, we’re looking for someone who is motivated and fits in the organization (joyful, eager to learn and pro-active).
Within Strategy & Consulting, we offer a wide range of support to our clients. This also implies that we give you room to develop and grow your skills in various ways. We take the time and listen to where you want to go and how these fits within Accenture and how we can facilitate that growth. Very practically, together we create, and over time adjust, your career plan and see, together, how to achieve this. After all – you are Accenture’s biggest asset!
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- FlexRewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!