Significant experience working with Ruby. Good understanding of relational databases. Experience with Agile methodology (TDD, story writing, sprints)....
You could be joining a high growth start-up with huge potential.
You will work closely with the CTO to help architect the company’s next generation platform. As the platform is still young, you will need to have a passion for product development and have a particular focus on integration and API development. The company is currently working with large investment banks, hedge funds as well as legal firms to deploy a unique solution and is enjoying continuous growth and success.
There’s currently a remote interview and onboarding process as well as the ability to work from home; going forward there’s still lots of flexibility with only one day a week in the London office required.
- Significant experience working with Ruby
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Working knowledge of Git
- Experience with Agile methodology (TDD, story writing, sprints)
- Keen to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: Roda, Blockchain, Dry-Rb, Rom-Rb
As a Backend Software Engineer (Ruby Roda) you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £80k) plus benefits and equity.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Backend Software Engineer / Developer (Ruby Roda) role.