Trailblazing multi award-winning start-up is seeking a skilled Backend Software Engineer to enhance their capabilities as they continue to navigate exciting periods of growth.
As a Backend Software Engineer you’ll be instrumental in architecting the company’s cutting-edge platform, supporting it through the early stages of development with a key emphasis on integration and API development.
You’ll work in close collaboration with the CTO and will play a key role in cultivating a culture, building a team and forming engineering practices. If you’re motivated by technical innovation and are keen to explore unique technical challenges, this could be the role for you.
*Please note: this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process as well as 100% work from home during the current social distancing measures. Going forward, you’ll join colleagues in London-based offices once a week, with the flexibility to work the remainder of the week from home*
- You have Ruby development experience
- You have an understanding of relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL)
- You have working knowledge of Git
- You have experience working with Agile methodologies like TDD, story writing and sprints
- You’re a tech advocate, keen to keep pace with new and emerging technologies
- You have good communication skills
- Roda, Blockchain, Dry-Rb, Rom-Rb experience is advantageous
As a Backend Software Engineer / Ruby Developer you’ll earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus an attractive benefits package and equity.
If you’re interested in this Backend Software Engineer / Ruby Developer (PostgreSQL Roda) role, apply now or get in touch today to find out more.