Fieldstream has a vision of reinventing the marketing landscape and putting powerful tools in the hands of all marketers around the globe. Both today and for the coming web3 era. We are a well-funded
Fieldstream is offering a unique opportunity for a skilled programmer to join as Backend Lead Developer. You will join us in an exciting phase as one of the early hires. You will have a central role in developing our core products and together with the team take decisions on the tech stack and overall architecture. The two core products are one tool for analyzing and visualizing insights and give recommendations on marketing campaigns and one tool for buying and launching campaigns. Ideally we are looking for someone with experience from both ML based products and an understanding of web3, since our product is not limited to the current version of the web. But most of all we believe you are an excellent coder and problem solver.
Qualifications / Must haves for the role
- Excellent developer skills (writing understandable code is more important than algorithmic excellence)
- Experience working with databases and designing data storage strategies
- Good understanding of devops (pipelines for getting code into production, monitoring and alerting)
- Good systems architecture skills
- Knowledge of cloud, with the specific architecture, security and devops concerns (we’re running on GCP, but AWS or Azure is fine)
Merits / Nice to haves for the role
- An understanding of frontend development such as React or Vue
- Experience and/or interest in blockchain development
- Working experience from web3 platforms such as Sandbox or Decentraland
- Experience from ad tech
If you are super experienced, that’s great! If you have less experience but raw talent, also great! In any case we are looking for someone with a strong drive and a tendency to be as passionate about building and creating stuff as we are. Our main office is located in the center of Stockholm, but for the right person we can consider remote work.
What are we offering you?
You will be a part of a small chill team of 10+ people with different excellent competences on a high academic level. You will also be part of the beginning of a large adventure where the investors and the funding are safe and set. As part of the early team, you will be offered both stock option and potentially token options in addition to your generous salary. Working hours and office time is generally very flexible.
Maybe this sounds interesting and exciting to be a part of?
Don’t hesitate, apply for the role or call/e-mail our recruitment consultant Kajsa-Stina Åkerblom, firstname.lastname@example.org, 076-050 11 01. But apply no later than 20th of mars. This recruitment is in collaboration with WE: SOURCE.