Hiire is helping Zharta to hire 1 Mid-level backend to support them in their journey to make its mark on the Fintech Web3 ecosystem. Who is Zharta? Our mission is to unlock NFTs value by creat
Hiire is helping Zharta to hire 1 Mid-level backend to support them in their journey to make its mark on the Fintech Web3 ecosystem.
Who is Zharta?
Our mission is to unlock NFTs value by creating a NexGen Financial tool and we need your help to do it!
We have just deployed our solution and we have been gaining a lot of traction and momentum in the last months! We are still in the early stages of hiring the initial
Zhartians, so this is the best time to jump into our sailing ship if you want to deeply shape our startup. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Reporting directly to our CTO, you will work with our UI/UX designers, Backend Developers and Blockchain Developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
We are happy to hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Zharta family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
- Develop backend components to improve reliability, responsiveness and overall performance
- Test and debug running applications
- Improve resiliency of existing systems
- Actively work and maintain the underlying infrastructure of running backend systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Collaborate with Frontend Developers, Product Designers and Data Team to improve
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Help Frontend Developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Proven work experience as a Backend developer
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (FastAPI or Django)
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of REST and GraphQL APIs
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system
- Familiarity with testing tools
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Familiarity with event-driven programming
- Proficient understanding of Git as code versioning tool
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Basic understanding of smart contract development in Vyper/Solidity
- Knowledge of Web3/DeFi/Crypto
– Agile and adaptive – You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
– Creative and innovative – We expect you to think outside the box and to know when to trust your instincts
– Analytical and critical – You’re able to see the bigger picture and understand relationships between complex issues when problem-solving. You are NOT a yes person! You don’t say yes to management for the sake of it. You’re able to respectfully speak up and voice your informed opinion.
– Great listening skills, minimal ego – you prioritize listening and learning
– Forward-thinking – You anticipate, mitigate, and handle risk to the top and bottom line
What you can expect from us
- Challenging and cool environment
- Competitive remuneration package & annual bonuses
- Protocol native tokens and equity (Zharta is successful, you’re successful)
- Flexible Hours
- Remote first environment with the possibility of being Hybrid or On-site
- Tailor-made benefits package
- Regular team buildings and parties
- Additional Health Insurance