We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission. Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s cry
Join the mission.
- Design and develop our governance and orchestration layer; and a set of complex APIs
- Communicate with cryptographic modules (HSM), and blockchain interfaces
- Integrate new cryptocurrencies on Vault
- Work closely with the Product team to define and understand end-user requirements, and translate them into pragmatic technical solutions
- Work in cross-team environment: You will be in direct contact with Vault’s Frontend and QA engineers, but also with cross-functional teams such as Core, Firmware, Infrastructure, and Operations
- Participate in firefighting sessions, and interface with stakeholders like Technical Account Managers
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of experience in Backend / Software Engineering role, preferably in a product-based startup environment
- 3+ years of experience in Python as the primary language (Flask or Django)
- Capable of self-training on backend languages like Scala / C++ / NodeJS
- Familiarity with software development best practices – version-control, code-reviews, testing, CI/CD
- Work in an agile environment (Scrum/XP/Kanban)
- Work in a multicultural environment – English is a MUST
- You have a sound knowledge of RESTful API design, standards and best practices
- You have an interest in other API frameworks (e.g. GraphQL), and dabble in message based systems
- You are keen to step outside your area of expertise, and contribute to all parts of a product
- You have an interest in cryptocurrencies, and blockchain technology
- You are active in the open-source community, speak at conferences, attend meetups, write blogs, contribute code, etc.
What’s in it for you?
Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.