Backend Engineer (Python), Eterlast, Remote Eterlast is the first NFT platform in Europe to build branded NFT platforms using media and sport IP rights . Are you our next Backend Engineer? Let's be
Backend Engineer (Python), Eterlast, Remote
Eterlast is the first NFT platform in Europe to build branded NFT platforms using media and sport IP rights.
Are you our next Backend Engineer? This is our final hire into the team, don’t miss out!
Let’s be real: you know NFTs are the future, you are eager to start exploring web3 tech but can’t get the time to do so whilst in a full-time web2 position… Well how about an opportunity to mix curiosity and passion, we need engineers like you!
You will be joining a team of 5 made up of 4x Software Engineers (FE and BE), and a Head of Engineering. Together you will have significant ownership and impact on building Europes first NFT platform for Media and Sports Brands.
Without giving too much away, here is what you can expect to work on:
Btw, you’re totally cool for making it this far. Keep reading! We’re a small team working in a new space, so here’s what we need help with right now:
- We will be using Django (DRF) and JS
- Our User Journey (for global Eterlast users, Internal Assets platform etc)
- Building our NFT Marketplace, Gaming platform APIs, and providing real utility to our NFTs
- Building our Internal Assets platform and our Internal KPIs and our Eterlast Data Platform
We’ll also need your help with any other cool stuff that pops up along the way! As you can tell, we need hands-on, executional engineers!
What you’ll bring with you:
- Have hands on tech stack experience in several of the following areas:
- Integration – Rest APIs, GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, others
- Web3 – Solidity Contracts and web3 products (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Wallets, DAOs etc)
- Cloud Environment – Good experience with AWS
- Testing & security – TDD and static Security checks
- Cloud integration – Kubernetes and Docker
- Deployed internal tools and Dashboards using cloud integration and a CI/CD pipeline
- Be able to ship code fast but maintain quality by using TDD and security checks
- Closely work with cross-functional teams across Product, Design, and Operations
- Be passionate and have some experience with the Web3 space (blockchain, and NFTs)
- Advanced/Fluent English Communication skills (Although we are remote-first, this is our common company language)
- Bonus: Built the backend of an NFT Marketplace with gaming capabilities and other features (Marketplace, secondary marketplace)
Who is Eterlast?
Eterlast is the first NFT platform in Europe to build branded NFT experiences with media and sport IP’s.
Eterlast designs and develops NFTs that are focused on creating utility and value, enabling consumers to collect, play and earn, and access unique experiences
Eterlast is backed by one of the world’s leading venture studios and accelerators, Founders Factory, and is in discussions with the world largest media companies and sporting IP owners to bring the content to the platform. We are also powered by Immutable X (the first Layer 2 for NFTs on eth) and backed by one of the world’s leading venture studios and accelerators, Founders Factory.