It would be beneficial if you have experience with distributed systems and/or affinity with blockchain technology like Solidity....
Are you a student in your final year of a Computer Science degree looking to kickstart your career and is looking for an internship? Would you like to work on a global high-performance fan-engagement platform that delivers the best possible experience to our customers?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world’s leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world’s biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Your role as Backend intern:
Together with our experienced technology team you will work on our new platform which is the cornerstone of our company. Our platform has recently been redesigned from the ground up by making use of VueJS (NuxtJS) on the frontend, including micro frontends (Bit), and a service oriented architecture on the backend which mainly runs services built upon .NET 5 and Dapr.
Your job will entail working closely with our senior developers on new features for our whitelabel platform. This of course requires you to write excellent code but we also expect that you have the ability to come up with new ideas on how to improve our platform or our development flow.
The main technologies you will be working with are .NET 5, SQL/NoSQL and ElasticSearch. We practise test driven development as much as possible. It would be beneficial if you have experience with distributed systems and/or affinity with blockchain technology like Solidity. We scale our platform upon serverless, Kubernetes and edge computing solutions.
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a HBO/Bachelor/Master degree in Computer science or similar
- You are available for a 6/7 months internship
- You are fluent in English
- You’re proactive,determined, and full of initiative
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You prefer to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- You want to ‘do good’ and contribute to a better world
What we offer:
- Freedom and responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Working with the newest technologies within web development
- Being a part of a great international team that is growing rapidly
- Competitive remuneration EUR 500 p/m, travel expenses, healthy lunch, “Swapfiets” bike in Amsterdam, Friday drinks
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
- Possibility to work from other locations if you like (our offices based in Amsterdam, London, Istanbul)
- We would love to offer you a job after your internship has ended!
Our recruitment process consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other: this will consist of a call with a member of our HR team
- Assessment round: an assessment via qualified.io (homework, 2,5 hours max.)
- Conversation with the hiring manager.
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international football world with us!
Job Type: Internship
Salary: €500.00 per month
- Temporarily due to COVID-19