Backend Developer (Kotlin/Java) Gaming & Esports (m/w/d)
Who we are and who we are looking for We are the Esports Media Group and as the name suggests - we are focused on gaming, esports, and entertainment. Gaming, esports and pop culture is what we're al
Who we are and who we are looking for
We are the Esports Media Group and as the name suggests – we are focused on gaming, esports, and entertainment. Gaming, esports and pop culture is what we’re all about. Articles, videos and social-media are our channels. Through our various brands and channels, we reach more than 40 million gamers every month, globally. Since our foundation end of 2019, we have been one of the fastest growing news and entertainment platforms in the field of gaming and esports.
For our latest project, the development of an entertainment platform (www.fanbloc.gg), which is – amongst others – based on blockchain components, we are looking for an experienced backend developer to start as soon as possible. You should bring the following tech stack: Kotlin/Java , Node.js and/or Express.js. If you have experience with React for Frontend work is a plus. You should also bring some knowledge on SQL and NoSQL databases.
What should you bring?
- Expertise: You are a backend developer with several years of experience. You love building online applications right from scratch and constantly bringing them to the next levels
- Tech stack: You have in-depth knowledge of Kotlin/Java, Node.js and/or Express.js. Knowledge of the React framework for frontend work is a plus. You have also worked with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Structure: You are a structured worker. Git and Composer help you to process your tasks efficiently.
- Passion: You have an absolute passion for what you do and you are always up to date with the latest technology.
- Ownership: You like to take responsibility for your tasks and work independently and efficiently.
- Passion: We love gaming, esports and the streaming culture. Interest and passion for these areas are a big plus.
Job Type: Permanent
Work Location: One location