Bitrefill is currently the world's largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our
Bitrefill is currently the world’s largest crypto-only e-commerce site. Every day, thousands of people all over the world use our services to buy gift cards, pay their bills or buy mobile refills. Our mission is to allow people to live on cryptocurrency as easily as possible, with no bank or exchange account required.
We’ve come a long way already, on super-low resources and built a solid reputation within our niche. We intend to leverage this to grow into the next Bitcoin business everyone is talking about. That’s why we are now looking for a Backend developer to join our team full time. If you have the feeling that you can be a great asset to Bitrefill and our team of Developers, keep reading :)!
As a Backend developer at Bitrefill, you will be part of building solutions for our Lightning, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency services as well as doing integrations to suppliers and working on the backend of our overall service. You will be part of our product team and partner up with Backend Developers, Frontend developers and designers to ensure our services have high availability, low latency and great scalability.
- Be part of building tomorrow’s Lighting, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency services
- Working to maintain our current service, implement new supplier integrations
- Make recommendations on the strategy for our lightning, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency services
- You love to code and are passionate about building effective systems and to create something from scratch
- You have 2+ years of experience in modern backend technologies, preferably with a focus in Node.js
- You have experience with implementing backend system integrations with 3rd party suppliers
- You have good experience working with modern databases, with MongoDB knowledge as a plus
- AWS stack knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum from a technical perspective is a plus
- You are a natural problem solver and analytical, who is also passionate about the vision of allowing people to live on cryptocurrency
- Fluent skills in English, in speaking as well as writing
- Excellent communication skills
- To become part of a talented team with high ambitions for a world where Bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Office located centrally in Stockholm or the opportunity to at times work remotely from anywhere in the world
- If possible: team retreat and get together twice each year (at a warm location during winter and in Stockholm during the Fall)
- Competitive salary and compensation