Python (regular) Backend Cards Specialist (REMOTE) 100% REMOTELY 40 000 - 47 000 (+equity) NET/monthly depending o
(+equity) NET/monthly depending on your experience
B2B long-term permanent contract
35 days of paid leave + 14 days of sick leave
impactful work that will be
deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration?
Apply and create a digital future with us!
We’re looking for a
Senior Backend Engineer with cards experience for an
international fintech company on a mission to protect and grow its clients’ life savings. The company was founded to address two of the biggest issues with
Bitcoin adoption: accessibility and security. In a matter of years, they developed an
industry-leading platform that introduced cryptocurrency into the daily lives of millions worldwide.
- 3+ years of experience building and maintaining card programs and backend engineering
- Experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages (possibly Python)
- Knowledge of CI/CD and microservices
- Experience with a cloud provider
- Domain Driven Design
- Great English skills (B2 minimum)
- Experience in PCI DSS and Requirements and Certification process is considered a plus
- Design, develop and deploy backend services
- Develop card applications and provide technical support
- Focus on security, high availability, low latency, and fault tolerance
- Full responsibility for the services, from development to production
- Cross-functional work focused on ensuring the delivery of the best possible solutions
You would mainly be responsible for developing card application updates and providing technical support on the cards daily operations with the development team. Also, you would be designing, developing but also deploying backend services. You and your team will take full responsibility from the development process to production in a truly cross-functional experience.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Make the change and Improve lives through cutting-edge technology
- Work 100% remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Feel the autonomous work culture
- Work within flexible hours
- Apply your expertise to meaningful work every day
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a high-performance team
Get to know DevsData
We are a technology consulting company and a recruitment agency, delivering software solutions to clients from Europe and the US. We work 100% remotely, in an international team, including people from Asia, London, or San Francisco. We employ people with experience in international corporations as well as students of the best technical and business universities.
Find out more: https://devsdata.com/
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk