Strong passion and knowledge for IT, digital assets and blockchain technologies. Monitor and ensure the proper processing, settlement and booking of trading,…...
You are the very dynamic, autonomous, versatile, back-office operations specialist of the firm with a transversal expertise: cash, securities, taxes, corporate actions. Your main responsibilities are:
- Monitor and ensure the proper processing, settlement and booking of trading, cash and digital assets transactions (input, processing, correction, fees, taxes, etc.)
- Investigate and troubleshoot transactions presenting issues
- Perform daily reconciliations (holdings+transactions); investigate and solve breaks
- Manage security masterfile
- Manage relationship with correspondent banks and brokers
- Input and verify transactions according to the 4 eyes principle
- Ensure proper accounting and book-keeping in the middleware and the core banking system
- Help the Client team to manage properly the client masterfile
- Prepare tax reports (e.g., FATCA, CRS)
- Prepare analytics and management reports
- Prepare client reports
- Support the team on additional administrative activities and participate in various projects and initiatives.
- Business, banking or accounting traineeship or bachelor degree
- Min. 5 years work experience in the back-office operations of a Swiss bank or a Swiss securities firm
- Excellent transversal knowledge and expertise of back-office and securities operations for FINMA banks and/or securities firms
- Strong client orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong passion and knowledge for IT, digital assets and blockchain technologies
- Autonomous, dynamic, sharp, pragmatic, curious, organised, open-minded, self-starter, fast-learning, hands-on and result-oriented
- Fluent in English and French.
- Work with world-renowned experts
- Working in Banking / Fintech / Blockchain area.
The position is based in Geneva.
The company’s DNA is based on merit. As such, there will be significant growth opportunities for the candidates that deliver results and show the right mindset. Apply today by sending your CV.
We will only consider direct applications of Swiss or European candidates willing to move to Switzerland. We will not consider applications via agencies.