As a Back End Engineer in the LUKSO engineering team, your mission is to help us enhance our backend capabilities. You will contribute to the development of building various APIs, backend queue-ing sy
As a Back End Engineer in the LUKSO engineering team, your mission is to help us enhance our backend capabilities. You will contribute to the development of building various APIs, backend queue-ing systems or/and relay services for the interaction between Restful API and blockchain. Some of these will be off-chain solutions whilst others will be integrated with on-chain solutions.
Joining the team at this stage in LUKSO’s journey means shaping our core development mission by producing quality codebase with maximum simplicity and testability that is well documented. You will also be working with exciting technologies where your knowledge in Restful and Resourceful APIs is crucial.
The Back End engineer is critical to multiple functions; depending on the service, you will be working closely with Product Owners and third-party service consumers on the development of the new features.
- Several years of professional experience working with Gitflow is a must (or being able to compromise on this with the team) Node.js solutions (such as Express or similar) is a great to have.
- Additional experience in TypeScript and/or experience in hard typed language.
- Experience working with Domain driven design (separation of concern or SoA – service oriented architecture) is must have (expected to have that from this level of seniority)
- Good understanding of SQL and Schema design and of No-SQL DBs
- Great communicator and able to construct needs/requirements properly
- Understanding and use of Gitflow is a must (or being able to compromise on this with the team) Node.js solutions (such as Express or similar) is a great to have.
- Knowledge of how things get deployed (DevOps basics) but also maybe specifics of GCP and/or k8s/Docker
- Collaboration on the requirements, needs and flaws (noticed in system but also lacking in individual components)
- Understanding of scrumban/ all the standard rituals for agile approach (should be able to name standups, plannings and retros as minimum)
- Knowledge of queueing systems is great to have (but optional).
- Understanding of stateful web with websockets is a massive plus.
What We Offer:
- Be part of a project that aims to set new standards in the industry, for reference: https://docs.lukso.tech/
- Interesting problems to work.
- An experienced, senior team to collaborate with who are renown industry experts and thought leaders
- Work fully remote CEST +-3h or from our picturesque LUKSO office located next to the Spree river by Berlin-Ostkreuz
- Every full time employee at LUKSO receives an annual performance bonus of up to €10.000 paid in LUKSOs’ coin LYXe
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 60,000.00€ – 85,000.00€ per year