Summary The customer is a banking company founded in 1962 with recognized status as a Swiss bank. The 350 branches are located in more than 40 countries, serving as a link between the Arab and We
The customer is a banking company founded in 1962 with recognized status as a Swiss bank. The 350 branches are located in more than 40 countries, serving as a link between the Arab and Western worlds. The bank has about 20,000 shareholders, mostly in the Middle East. The company is subject to all Swiss banking laws, rules and regulations and is supervised by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
The project is the development document management system which is based on Blockchain and NFT.
Technology stack on the project: Node.js (Express.js), AWS, OpenSearch DB, Websocket, NFT, Blockchain.
- Code base investigation;
- Refactoring code;
- Creating documentation;
- Providing deployment and integration support.
- Experience in commercial Backend Development for 3+ years;
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js technologies;
- Significant experience with AWS (CI/CD configuration, deployment);
- Level of English – from Intermediate and above.
- Experience with OpenSearch DB, Websocket;
- Experience with Blockchain, NFT;
- AWS certification;
- Work experience with JS, TypeScript.
Reasons to join us
- Experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom, and others. Andersen cooperates with such businesses as Samsung, Siemens, Johnson & Johnson, BNP Paribas, Ryanair, Mercedes, TUI, Verivox, Allianz, T-Systems, etc.;
- The opportunity to change the project and/or develop expertise in an interesting business domain;
- Job conditions – you can work both fully remotely and from the office or can choose a hybrid variant;
- Guarantee of professional, financial, and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee;
- The opportunity to earn additional up to 1,700 EUR per month by participating in the company’s activities;
- Access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated;
- Bright corporate life (parties / pizza days / PlayStation / fruits / coffee / snacks / movies);
- Certification compensation (AWS, PMP, etc);
- Referral program;
- English courses;
- Private health insurance and compensation for sports activities.