Strong backend experience with Node.js/Express development - at least 2 years. At least 2 projects where you were fully involved in writing services on that…...
- Strong backend experience with Node.js/Express development – at least 2 years.
- At least 2 projects where you were fully involved in writing services on that technology
- Good understanding of Webpack, Babel, ES6, OAuth, JWT, Git, CI/CD, GCP (or AWS), Linux
- Basic understanding of Docker/Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience of developing high performance, large-scale systems throughout the product lifecycle.
Nice to have:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- A development team made by developers, for developers.
- Quarterly socials.