Description: Back-end Developer Full-time · Portugal What we are looking for: We are scouting for a full-time Back-end Developer that has the skills to be part of RealFevr tech depa
Full-time · Portugal
What we are looking for:
We are scouting for a full-time Back-end Developer that has the skills to be part of RealFevr tech department. As part of our team, your goal is to work with Ruby on Rails, including anything from complex groups of microservices to command line utilities and data processing scripts; reporting directly to the CTO.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- At least 6 years of experience building Ruby on Rails applications.
- At least 8 years of experience in web development.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Experience with both RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementation of automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git or Mercurial).
- Understanding of distributed systems such as real-time messaging or producer-consumer frameworks.
- Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of Node.JS.
- Knowledge of setting up and managing Linux servers.
- MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq/Resque experience.
- Experience with the following technologies: Puppet, Ansible, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Passionate about the global sports market.
- “Coiner” with some knowledge about crypto and blockchain.
Apply For The Job:
If after reading all of it, you still believe that you will be our new Back-end Developer, you can apply through Bizneo platform.
If your profile is selected, considering what we are looking for, we will certainly get in touch.
Thank you and good luck!
The RealFevr team