B2B Marketing Specialist
As a B2B Marketing Specialist you'll be responsible for lead generation for technologies and services and support the go-to-market strategy. i2CAT research areas generate technology assets (softw
As a B2B Marketing Specialist you’ll be responsible for lead generation for technologies and services and support the go-to-market strategy.
i2CAT research areas generate technology assets (software libraries, SDK, algorithms and other intellectual property results) that need to be transferred to existing ICT companies or spin-offs via licensing or joint-venture agreements, who will take over the responsibility to exploit the technology in form of product and/or services. Also, our researchers and technologists offer their knowledge to help companies building innovative products, in different collaboration agreements like services or joint-research units.
We expect from you to:
- Manage and support marketing campaigns and growth initiatives targeting our most valuable customers and prospects: build and execute high performing programs and help build and coordinate marketing assets and deliverables for campaigns.
- Strategize, execute, and optimize a data-driven strategy to achieve sales goals;
- Optimize lead handling, outreach and help nurture marketing leads in collaboration with the Innovation Business Development area.
- Write, edit and proofread copy for materials for marketing campaigns. Help manage creative marketing material development (landing pages, ads, copy, github) and coordinate with our Corporate Development area.
- Maintain up-to-date the service and technology portfolio, for external and internal queries.
- Analyse Return on Investment (ROI) and the effectiveness of marketing programs;
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns, with special focus on digital channel;
- Contribute to the go-to-market strategy by undertaking market research, following market trends, competitor benchmark (among others).
Who we are:
The i2CAT Foundation is a non-profit research and innovation center that promotes mission-driven R&D activities on advanced Internet architectures, applications, and services. More than 15 years of international research define our expertise in the fields of 5G, IoT, VR, and Immersive Technologies, Cybersecurity, Blockchain, AI, and Digital Social Innovation. The center partners with companies, public administration, academia, and end-users to leverage this knowledge in order to meet real social and business challenges.
The greatest value of i2CAT is the talent of the people who make up our human team. We enjoy a team of people from more than 13 different nationalities and work every day to create and foster a work environment where we all feel comfortable creating, innovating and growing.
Want to know more? Visit our webpage! www.i2cat.net
What will you enjoy?
- Work from our offices or from home, whichever works best for you. We ask for two days in person at the office to coordinate with the rest of the team.
- This is a full-time vacancy
- We have a flexible work schedule respecting your work-life balance
- Reduced working hours on Fridays and in July and August
- Fix + variable salary
- Optional benefits: Travel pass, restaurant vouchers, nursery services support, medical insurance
- Annual leave of 27 working days
- We have fruit in the office to promote a healthy lifestyle
- If you are interested, you can participate in events of your sector.
- You will work with a laptop. You can choose your operative system, Mac, Linux or Windows.
- Company social and team-building events (virtual & in-person)
- You can develop your own and personal training programme with our support
- We will work so that you have a career plan to promote your growth and development
Where will you do it?
At i2CAT we already have an established ‘work-from-home’ policy for some time. You can work from home or from the office, whichever suits you best. We expect that you attend the office two days per week: one to stay connected with your team and another one to engage with other colleagues
If you decide to come to the office, we are located in Zona Universitària, next to the Campus Nord of the UPC, within a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment. It is a very well-connected area (metro, tram, bus) with bars and restaurants around.
Our offices are designed with an open-office concept where everything is light and transparency. We have a variety of workspaces so that you don’t have to be at the same table all day.
i2CAT is an organization committed to equal opportunities. That is why we seek to increase the number of women in those areas where they are underrepresented, and therefore explicitly encourage female candidates to apply.
I2CAT is an organization committed to creating an environment where we celebrate diversity, and where we provide the dedicated support that our employees need, regardless of their disability.
If what you have read sounds good to you… let’s have a coffee and we will tell you more!
In case you liked it, but it is not your job offer, you may know someone else who fits perfectly and whom you would like to recommend!
The European Commission granted i2CAT with the “HR Excellence in Research” Award in 2018. This award recognizes the Institute’s commitment to develop a Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R), aligning their practices and procedures with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
- B2B Sales and Marketing experience in ICT company
- Strong analytical skills for funnel analysis and optimization. Excel power user.
- Ability to turn business goals into strategies, experiments, and tactics.
- Collaborative mindset and strong communications skills, to turn your ideas into actionable plans.
- Experience in ownership and execution of campaigns across key digital channels and paid media e.g., LinkedIn, Google Ads, Google Analytics; events and media press.
- Digital product launch experience – you have successfully launched products in a B2B SaaS environment in the past and have a proven track record of managing programs from inception to success measurement.
- Digital Marketing Channels expertise – deep expertise in specific channels such as SEM, Paid Social.
- Understanding of research centre’s business and target audiences.
- STEM degree.