As an AWS Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account…...
As an AWS Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- You will serve as a key point of contact for IBM’s AWS practice within the market, connecting clients, internal IBM teams and selling teams within AWS
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their cloud strategies to their business strategies
- Understand our client’s strategic needs & business objectives, and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
- Responsible for working with AWS & IBM partner & client teams to develop & service a joint AWS pipeline
- Contribute & evangelize IBM’s AWS service offerings within both IBM & AWS teams
- Drive joint Go To Market campaigns, and business development workshops to build and maintain pipeline on a rolling basis, build references and case studies
- Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement
- Be an Ambassador for the AWS Alliance with IBM
In return, you can expect a competitive salary, on-going business and technical career development, car or car allowance, incentive plan, medical cover, pension, vacation days, flexible home / office working and more.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Deep technical consulting and leadership experience, including a proven ability to define and shape winning solutions for clients
- Be an expert in shaping and delivering migration and/or modernization to AWS cloud platform, and have experience in:
-Cloud Affinity and Adoption Roadmap / Application Portfolio Assessment -Target Operating Model definition and implementation -Value stream mapping and complex change management -AWS DevOps design and implementation
- Solution mind-set – Ability to connect the dots to conceptualize a solution, value proposition and create a blueprint translating into an offering
- Leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex multi-year / high value & cost transformation programmes
- Understanding of the AWS Advanced Partner Network i.e. Migration Acceleration Programme (MAP), Migration Readiness and Planning (MRP)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong CxO relationships and ability to build and maintain these
- AWS certifications – Practitioner, Business & Associate
- Experience working in multiple industries
- Developing and recommending innovative approaches to reaching project and technical goals
- Feasibility Study – Identify and articulating business use cases
- Consulting – platform evaluation, approach, roadmap and implementation framework on Cloud Migration, RFI and RFP responses
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and Cloud platform topologies with AWS
- Knowledge of Cloud Transformation & Migration approaches
- Knowledge of IaaS and PaaS areas within AWS’s technology stack
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.