AWS DevOps Engineer (Blockchain) – £70,000 – £90,000 – Fully Remote – Financial Services Overview: A leading Financial Services organisation working within the wealth management space are looking fo
AWS DevOps Engineer (Blockchain) – £80,000 – £95,000 – Fully Remote – Financial Services
A leading Financial Services organisation working within the wealth management space are looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join their Cloud Engineering team to work on exciting Blockchain projects.
- Work with the Cloud Architect to support the cloud strategy and manage the product in the cloud adaption and adoption process.
- Work with Terraform, Kubernetes, Ansible and Docker.
- Develop and build out the required cloud infrastructure.
- Build CI/CD pipelines for the applications.
- Implement Cloud and DevOps best practices.
- Ensure highest level of Security best practices are used, including access controls, authentication, IAM, network boundaries.
- Assist Cloud Architects in regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software to ensure these specifications remain current.
- Develop and organise cloud specifications and easy deployment.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- A key aspect will be the continuous improvement of the area. This must be done holistically whilst taking into account the cloud / business requirements of the firm.
- Feeding into the Cloud Engineering team’s log of change and improvements needed/planned.
- Taking steps to ensure tooling and processes are appropriate for developers and consumers on an ongoing basis.
- Development and incorporation of new cloud components within the area.
- 3+ years’ experience developing and supporting ISV / IT cloud solutions.
- Practical AWS DevOps experience – Use of CI/CD pipeline tooling, configuration management, containers, etc.
- Experience working with Terraform.
- Experience working with Kubernetes.
- Experience working with Ansible.
- Experience working with Docker.
- Good knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- £80,0000- £95,000 Basic Salary
- Opportunity to learn Blockchain technology
- Equity plan benefits
- Remote Working