English (regular) Nexus (regular) Git (regular) Maven (regular) Relational Databases (regular) Java 8 (regular) Selenium (regular) Test Automation (regular)
Relational Databases (regular)
Java 8 (regular)
Test Automation (regular)
Automation QA Engineer
Employer: Swiss IT Company
Our Client is a Swiss Company related to
The company is a leader in managing both
digital & crypto assets trading. By assisting the entire lifecycle infrastructure of digital trading assets, the company provides safe and hassle-free solutions for
Currently, we are looking for an
Automation QA Engineer to the team based in our Client’s offices in Poznan and Wroclaw who will be involved in the QA and test automation process related to strategic features for the main Client’s product.
- > To design and implement Client’s QA test approach;
- > To expand Client’s test automation framework for integration of API test and expand test automation coverage;
- > To maintain existing automation tests;
- > To maintain QA Metrics;
- > To develop and maintain QA processes and artifacts.
Your skills and experiences:
- > 3+ years of professional experience in testing Web or backend applications
- > Experience in test automation of frontend/backend application using Selenium/REST/WebSocket/FIX
- > Knowledge of Java 8 SE/EE or higher;
- > Experience in testing distributed and multi-threaded systems;
- > Good understanding of software design patterns and clean code practices;
- > Experience with relational and non-relational databases;
- > Familiar with Maven, Git, Jenkins, and Nexus;
- > Familiar with Agile methodology;
- > Fluent knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
+ BYOD (bring your own device) programme – additional finacial bonus 85 EURO/monthly for 2 years
+ Flexible working hours.
Skriv i din ansøgning, at du fandt jobbet på ofir.dk