Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Solution Representative – Brand Specialist is responsible for developing specific Brand/product specific solutions that address client’s business needs (both industry and business) and deliver client value while supporting brand specific business strategies.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Drives the strategy, sale and closure of deals for Integration/Automation offerings and use cases.
- Partners with an IBM Automation Sales Leader to achieve account strategy objectives.
- Proactively identifies and pursues new opportunities to sell within Integration/Automation portfolio.
- Maintains contemporary technical skills and offering knowledge.
- Leverages marketing to drive customer lifetime value (LTV).
- Work with the Ecosystem to identify, accelerate progression and closure of deals.
- Make sure the technology that has been sold or will be sold will be deployed by the client, with help of (IBM) Services, Technical Sales, CSM and Ecosystem.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experienced seller with deep knowledge of Integration- and hyper automation portfolio and technologies (IBM and competition).
- Applies knowledge of licensing and contracting models to shape solutions that deliver client value.
- Has a broad network with both ecosystem partner as well as clients.
- Has a demonstrated track record of selling at Line of Business (CFO, CDO, etc).
- Has the capabilty and experience of business oriented selling with a “show not tell”, use case based approach.
- Has a track record in selling into whitespace accounts.
- Understand the Ecosystem strategy and will use it to his/hers advantage.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementFor additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.