Automation Consultant Do you dream of working in the intersection of IT and business? Are you motivated by building digital solutions to solve critical business problems and advise clients on how
Do you dream of working in the intersection of IT and business? Are you motivated by building digital solutions to solve critical business problems and advise clients on how to automate their processes?
We are looking for an experienced Automation Consultant to join VENZO Business Consulting. At VENZO, we help our clients succeed in their digital transformation whether they are just getting started or are already tech savvy’s looking for the next big innovation. We are passionate about people and organisations and seek to drive long term impact. Coming from a start-up background, we pride ourselves on being agile and able to make fast decisions, close to our clients.
Does that sound interesting to you? If so, keep reading.
What will you be doing?
You will be an integral part of our Intelligent Automation (IA) team, who focuses on advising clients of all sizes in automating and improving their business processes through digital solutions.
Examples of things you will do:
- Scoping, designing, and delivering IT-solutions on Microsoft’s Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI, Power Automate) in close collaboration with our specialized team of Power Platform developers
- Gather requirements and implement feedback from end-users
- Advising clients on their overall automation strategy
Although you will be core-part of the Intelligent Automation (IA) team, you will also be involved in several other types of projects: From implementing machine-learning algorithms to advising C-level executives in the use of blockchain technology.
We are looking for a colleague who…
The ideal role has experience with:
- Microsoft Power Platform or similar low-code platforms, either in a technical development role or with functional experience
- Gathering requirements from business, scoping, estimating, and delivering IT-related projects
- Spotting automation opportunities and advising on process improvements
- Business-critical advisory and sparring with clients, either internal or external
Additionally, it is beneficial to have:
- Experience in running workshops either to gather requirements, determining strategy or gather feedback from end-users
- A general understanding of common back-end setups (Dataverse, SQL or similar)
- Experience in working with Agile methodology
- Experience in working with process redesign or improvement
- Relevant certifications (PL-900, PL-200, PL-600 or similar)
Why work for VENZO
- You get the start-up feeling, in a well consolidated setting
- Fun is a priority, and our culture might be our most valuable asset
- Flexibility is key – we are hardworking but let the individual find their own work balance
- Professional development is always encouraged
- We spend our time on extremely interesting clients, ranging from large multi-national corporate enterprises to upcoming start- and scale-ups
- Our ambitions are sky high, and we always strive for excellence
We hope to have awakened your interest and look forward to hearing from you. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Automation Advisory Lead, Mads Damsgaard Mikkelsen at email@example.com