Are you interested in the future of finance? Know your 'Bitcoin' from your 'Blockchain'? If you're looking for an international role, specializing in the emerging worlds of blockchain technology, c
If you’re looking for an international role, specializing in the emerging worlds of blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and NFTs, we have a great role for you.
You’ll work within a growing team at a leading Big 4 consultancy, working with both fintech start-ups in the crypto space, and established multi-nationals who hold cryptocurrencies and other new asset classes on their books.
This team works as a stand-alone part of the wider assurance group, meaning you’ll develop a deep, best-in-class knowledge of the audit process of crypto assets.
**Relocation to Switzerland is mandatory if you are not already based there. Although home working is offered, due to regulations, you must be based in Switzerland for this role**
On offer is:
- Salary of 90-100k CHF, plus overtime hours (taken as either cash or extra holiday)
- continuous investment in your training and progression
- Support (financial and study time) to complete the ACCA or Swiss CPA if you have not already
- extensive benefits package of private pension, medical and life insurance, expense allowance, and more
To be successful, your background will be:
- 2 to 5 years of experience in audit at a large, international accounting firm
- speak English to a working capacity
- You are interested in building blockchain and crypto-related knowledge
- hold a Swiss or EU passport, or have an existing Swiss work permit
For more information, apply confidentially (don’t worry if your CV isn’t up to date, it’s just a conversation starter) or call Adam Nelson on