To think along with clients and sell. The IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong…...
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Are you about to graduate or have you recently graduated from university? Do you want to pursue a career in high quality consulting services? Do you have a strong interest in design & technology, and would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends? Then this role might be for you!
The IBM Services Associate Program is IBM’s world-class 2-year development program for talented graduates with a strong academic track record. It will give you the opportunity to jump-start your consulting career by combining client project work across different industries and service areas with focused training, project rotation and mentoring. Designed by experts, the program will accelerate your consulting career to help you develop leadership skills.
IBM iX works at the intersection of strategy, design and technology to digitally reinvent our client’s businesses. We take a human-centered, outcomes-led approach to defining their digital strategy and delivering exceptional customer experiences to build your business, by design.
Are you interested in becoming a part of the future of Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain in business? Want to push boundaries? Spark ideas? Surround yourself with insightful people, hot technologies and far-reaching resources? Then join us in IBM iX, and we’ll encourage you to explore things no-one has thought of before and deliver work that will capture people’s imagination.
Your role and responsibilities
As an Associate User Experience Consultant with IBM iX some of your main job responsibilities will be:
- Think about and experiment ideas via Design Sprints, to come up with products and services to delight customers and users;
- Explore models, techniques and processes to help our clients come up with fast solutions which matter and with high impact for users;
- Co-facilitate Design Thinking workshops with IBM iX UX Designers and Digital Strategists;
- Support our design team to create wireframes and high-fidelity user interfaces, made possible thanks to continuous feedback and iterations;
- Set-up and facilitate user research – usability tests, service safaris, A/B testing, etc.;
- User Journey Mapping with emphasis on pain points and opportunities to improve the current journey(s);
- Provide trainings / crash courses / enablement sessions around design thinking, agile ways of working, pitching like a start-up, and much more;
- Help our clients design corporate accelerators and start-ups, enhancing employees journey, to build new business ideas for their users;
- Support our clients by helping them become entrepreneurs in residence and together, making innovation and cultural, agile change happen to continuously think in terms of ‘user value’.
We are looking for entry level candidates from all backgrounds to become full-time Associate consultant, who are keen to learn and to demonstrate the following qualities and behaviors:
- Passionate about helping our clients improving their organization and processes;
- Creative and passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Superior organizational, and problem solving abilities;
- Detail-oriented and analytical, with capability to apply logic to solve problems;
- Affinity with IT and emerging technologies;
- Demonstrated history of achievement in academics, internships, course work, coops and/or work experience;
- Owning a Master degree, preferably in a design related track, like Design for Interaction, Strategic Product Design, Digital Design, etc.
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 4 days a week.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, both in written and spoken form.
If you’re interested in this position, please follow the following steps:
- Apply via our career site and upload your CV and motivation letter (in English), directed at Mai Lan Pham (Talent Acquisition Partner). Please don’t forget to include your portfolio or a link to an online portfolio with your submission in the same file. Our application system doesn’t ask for this separately, so please upload this together with your motivation letter or CV.
- The recruiter will follow up with your application within the next weeks;
- The most suitable candidates will be invited to the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th where you will spend the day with similar minded graduates.
Your presence for the Virtual Assessment Day on June 25th will be required.
The start date for this role is September, 2021.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Eligible to work in EU without restrictions.
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.