p span style font weight 400 The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. As relentl...
The Engineers at Chainalysis are driven by working on new technical challenges every day. As relentless problem-solvers and big dreamers, we’re building technology that enables widespread adoption of cryptocurrencies and lays the foundation for a new economic paradigm.
An Associate Staff Engineer on the Data Intelligence team is really good at understanding and breaking down blockchain protocols and creating analytical models to enrich our products, ultimately enabling law enforcement agencies, the world’s largest cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions to do things like take down dark web marketplaces, prosecute child predators, and solve the Twitter Hack (yeah, we do all that!). We measure success by how well we build components that are reusable and replaceable, reducing time to production, building tools that simplify data analysis and fostering collaborative relationships across the company.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have helped improve our analytical models
- You contributed to improving the accuracy of our analytical models
- Solved complex problems with peers and stakeholders across the organization
A background like this helps:
- You’re an experienced Scala or Java developer (or other JVM language)
- You are comfortable with Python
- You are comfortable working in a Cloud environment (AWS, GCP)
- You’re have some knowledge of one or more blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc)
- You’re comfortable working with SQL databases
- You’ve worked in an environment where you support the systems you put into production
- Blockchain P2P Node and Networking Fundamentals
- Experience production ML models