Life Sciences/Pharma and/or Manufacturing and/or Retail. We seek candidates with the ability to advise global organisations and to help meet their strategic priorities and develop their digital…...
Why is Gartner Consulting an organization unlike any other? Our consultants are technology and business thought leaders for the 21st century. With the full scope of Gartner’s renowned research and capabilities to draw from, our consultants are committed to turning those insights into actionable solutions for our clients. That’s where you come in. We’re committed to attracting the most creative, talented, and motivated associates to bring our world-class consultancy to the next level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you’ll lead the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. You’ll work across Gartner to help senior leaders and their teams execute their most strategic initiatives and achieve lasting results – all within the context of a rapidly evolving digital economy.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
Strategy Consulting and Digital Transformation
Life Sciences/Pharma and/or Manufacturing and/or Retail
Backed by the incredible insight of Gartner Research, Gartner Consulting helps the world’s leading organisations to stay ahead of the digital curve.
We are currently looking for highly talented and experienced Strategy Consulting professionals (Manager, Senior Manager, Associate Partner, Engagement Manager, Director, Principal level), ready for a next step, to join our world-class Strategy Consulting team and help leading Pharma and Manufacturing /Retail /CPG/ Utilities/ Energy organisations, based in Spain, to transform and improve their businesses.
The work is highly strategic, often sponsored at C-level, and very varied. We seek candidates with the ability to advise global organisations and to help meet their strategic priorities and develop their digital transformation journey.
Experience we seek:
- Management Consulting experience from a top advisory or IT professional services firm;
- Expertise with strategic consulting frameworks and their financial and operational principles;
- Experience in leading the delivery of complex multifaceted studies at C-level;
- University Master’s degree in relevant field of study, MBA qualification desirable;
- A great understanding of the drivers for change within these sectors (for example: Pharma 4.0, Industry 4.0, Supply Chain Transformation, Data and Analytics, Digital Transformation, IoT, Blockchain etc)
We expect candidates to be skilled in multiple solution areas relevant to Gartner Consulting, for example:
- CIO Strategy and IT Strategy;
- Digital Transformation;
- Business Intelligence; Data Insight and Market Analytics
- Digital Strategy
- Candidates must be able to speak fluently in English and Spanish
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced, growing Strategy Consulting business with accelerated career growth opportunities.
Job Requisition ID:53904
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.