Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies and the hybrid cloud strategy....
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies and the hybrid cloud strategy. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Data & AI, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently seeking an Associate Partner to join our team, specifically to focus on the Oil & Gas, Industrial Products or Automotive industry, as part of the Industrial Sector. This is a hands-on sales and delivery role. Responsibilities include sales attainment, providing advice & counsel to clients, oversight & accountability for delivery success, and achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth industry and business process knowledge as well as the ability to lead discussions with client decision-makers to clearly demonstrate how the various technologies can help transform their business to achieve business benefits. A successful candidate will lead sales cycles, help identify and quantify the business benefits of moving to the Cloud, and assist in crafting the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs. Program oversight is a must.
This is a business and technology consulting role with an emphasis on the business process and industry expertise. A successful candidate will also have excellent knowledge of complex application solutions, releases, roadmaps and new innovations. This role requires strong communication skills and an executive presence. Proficiency in developing channel & client relationships, identifying & closing new business, developing thought leadership with industry content as well as a visionary outlook is required.
- Lead sales and delivery engagements focused on Industrial sector customers, Oil & Gas, Industrial products or automotive
- Attain both sales and delivery targets including bookings, revenue, profit, and utilization.
- Lead pursuits at new logo clients and expand penetration at existing industrial accounts.
- Provide industry guidance, strategies, implementation best practices.
- Build and lead internal communities of IBM industry practitioners
- Define, develop and use repeatable non-traditional consulting industry solutions incorporating other IBM technologies such as Blockchain, artificial intelligence, IoT, and Cloud where needed; and
- Transfer knowledge to local IBM teams through training and side-by-side engagement work
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Extensive experience of selling and overseeing transformation projects for industrial sector clients; Oil & Gas, Industrial Products or Automotive
- Deep consulting and leadership experience, including a proven ability to define and shape winning solutions
Be an expert in shaping and delivering migration and/or modernization to Cloud platforms, and experienced in:
- Cloud Economics and Adoption Roadmap / Application Portfolio Assessment (APA)
- Target Operating Model definition and implementation
- Value stream mapping and complex change management
- Assessing and recommending the best of breed GCP solutions to address client needs
- Solution mindset – Ability to connect the dots to conceptualize a solution, value proposition and create a blueprint translating into an offering
- Experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex multi-year / high value & cost transformation programs
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex transformation programs. Ability to articulate the specific industry and transformation challenges presented by cloud and application modernization
- Strong CxO relationships and the ability to build and maintain these
- Developing and recommending innovative approaches to reaching project and technical goals
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and Cloud platform topologies
- Knowledge of Cloud Transformation & Migration approaches
- Fluency in Flemish/ French language
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.