Supports both the development of new Energy & Utilities (E&U) business opportunities and the delivery of E&U services to clients....
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Supports both the development of new Energy & Utilities (E&U) business opportunities and the delivery of E&U services to clients. Develops strategy for assigned E&U accounts and participates in the development of overall strategy. Responsible for overall performance for assigned E&U accounts and for servicing and selling E&U solutions in other accounts/Industries/Services.
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, he/she will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table his/ her business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. He/ she needs to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation.
Role and Responsibilities :
- perform as a specialized Energy and Utilities leader driving and originating new business extending the IBM end2end footprint at key clients
- originate opportunities for incremental and new E&U business and being responsible for new multi-year services contract signings.
- manage and drive Request For Information (RFI)/Request For Proposal (RFP) process to closure including contract negotiation and signing.
- apply consultative solution selling skills to conduct discovery activities translate needs into solutions articulate unique value and drive sales.
- establish goals analyze market drivers and trends and provide reports including forecast and client pricing etc.
establish and maintain and grow relationships with senior client staff
- have a background and proven track record as project leader / program manager in the industry within last three years
- have a deep background and proven track record of successfully handling full sales cycles
- prove a deep background / know how in Energy & Utility Industries/Processes, especially in the flex market
- prove to have led project teams 20 HC (excl global delivery)
- showcase experience in involving and managing global delivery teams
- clear focus on success
- demonstrate a smart personality
- prove project experience in public projects within last three years to demonstrate capability in winning and running public-type projects
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Mandatory fluent German and English language skills, in spoken and written
Long-term EE&U industry expertise, extensive experience and expertise in German flexibility market mechanisms, market players, long-year project experience in flex projects, globale EE&U expertise, globale EE&U project experience, sales track record in German EE&U market, potential to become GBS partner within 3-5 years
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.