As the IBM Associate Partner – Energy & Utilities, you identify opportunities for Utilities to optimize their business and lead the transformations that IBM…...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As the IBM Associate Partner – Energy & Utilities, you identify opportunities for Utilities to optimize their business and lead the transformations that IBM delivers. You will engage with utilities to leverage the knowledge and solutions IBM can offer in the areas of hybrid cloud, AI, analytics, IOT, digital transformation and asset performance management. Your affinity and or background with utilities, market regulation and sustainability will enable you to understand the business context and therefore offer considerable added value.
In addition to generating pipeline, selling and delivering SI and consulting engagements, you will manage the client relationships of the account cluster of Belgian and Luxembourg clients with end responsibility for the contract portfolio as contract manager and delivery executive. You will be the gateway to your clients in the Go to Market for the different IBM service lines.
- Respond to customer demands by creating solutions including staffing solutions to address their need in a Utilities context
- Be a sales, delivery, and solution expert projects
- Be a content and thought leadership driven leader for your projects and for the practice
- Team leadership in working with multiple functions at customer site and at IBM
- Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and present to both executives, client project managers and client engineers. You understand overarching business goals as well as technical implications and are able to speak to both
- Your target set will consist of Signings, Revenue, Margin and NPS over the portfolio of clients in BeLux
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years experience with Utilities projects especially of complex integrations
- 5+ years in consultative selling and delivering projects
- 5+ years in selling and negotiating consulting services
- 5+ years of experience in senior sales and technical leadership roles – led and delivered projects and programs
- 5+ years of experience in formal project management methodology
- Extensive network within the Belgian Utilities market, at clients and their ecosystem
- Fluent in Dutch, English and French
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA), MS in Analytics, Information Science or equivalent
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.