Playing a central role in leading and winning sales pursuits. Leading the delivery of successful client engagements and securing profitable revenue for IBM....
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBMiX serves a community of future-focused industry leaders and clients dedicated to building the next generation of digital experiences for customers and employees. Our Digital Commerce practice is a proven top-tier global strategic partner, working with several software vendors. We are currently seeking a talented and highly motivated Associate Partner to join our fast-growing Digital Commerce team within IBM Services. As a senior leader in our Digital Commerce practice in the UK, you will be responsible for leading and managing the sales and delivery of our commerce consulting business including the following:
- Working with the market account teams to identify & prioritize client and market opportunities
- Playing a central role in leading and winning sales pursuits
- Leading the delivery of successful client engagements and securing profitable revenue for IBM
- Actively supporting the development & expansion of our practice
- Leveraging your internal & external eminence in deriving value from working with platform partners, including SAP CX, Salesforce, HCL, Commerce Tools, and Sterling
- Contribute broadly to the growth and eminence of the practice through the creation of thought leadership & practice development
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Demonstrated & sustained success in a sales and/or delivery related role in the technology, Agency, or consulting sector
- A market maker and strong seller who has personally contributed to growing a business
- Track record of selling and delivering Commerce & Digital Platform engagements – in particular, headless solutions, SAP CX, Salesforce, and Commerce Tools
- Recognition as a specialist in one or more industries – able to establish credibility and value-based relationships with CMO, CDOs, CIOs, and Line of Business Executives
- Highly motivated with a proven track record of outstanding communication and presentation skills, leadership and building trusted senior relationships
- Ability to succeed in a complex, matrixed, international, diverse environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Wide knowledge of headless commerce and digital platforms technologies
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.