You are responsible for the sales processes for Analytics and AI Projects from proposal to closure and successful delivery....
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is the world’s largest consulting services organization and leading digital reinvention partner for clients across all industries. Through our Artificial Intelligence consulting practice, we cover the complete process chain from strategy consulting through to the design, implementation and operation of innovative, intelligent solutions – with a mission to re-imagine what our clients can achieve with Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
As Associate Partner Artificial Intelligence as part of our Artificial Intelligence Practice for the DACH market, you will take a senior position within an interdisciplinary, highly motivated and growing team of Industry Consultants, Data Scientists, Cognitive Computing Experts and Solution Architects.
- You are responsible for the sales processes for Analytics and AI Projects from proposal to closure and successful delivery
- You have a key role in growing our business and acquiring new clients and prepare yourself for an executive role
- You will be responsible for providing technical and methodological direction for complex AI (including Cognitive Customer Care) projects. This includes the definition and analysis of client use cases, the design of AI solutions across different Industries, the rigorous quantitative evaluation and the effective communication of results. It also includes technical guidance for the production-level implementation of solutions on large volumes of structured and unstructured data.
- You will be responsible for providing ongoing thought leadership around emerging technologies and concepts in the field of AI as well as for attracting and guiding AI talents in the practice.
- You will be responsible for transferring innovations from IBM Research and other IBM business units into consulting engagements as well as for driving the development of reusable assets.
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Extensive development opportunities in a leading technology company on technical and/or executive career paths.
- Dynamic, innovative and international environment fueled by a multitude of projects with leading enterprise clients.
- Access to cutting-edge innovations and to a global network of accomplished technical leaders – backed by IBM Research, the largest private sector research organization worldwide.
- MSc or PhD degree in a relevant field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics).
- 10+ years of professional experience as AI Expert in consulting or analyst roles. Proven ability to understand complex processes and business problems in different industries. Successful track record of selling AI projects and bringing them into production.
- Experience running large transformational and global AI project
- Deep understanding of theory and application of state-of-the-art Machine Learning methods including recent developments in the field of Deep Learning.
- Multiple years of hands-on experience in conducting analyses on structured and unstructured data using leading tools and frameworks (e.g. Python, Scala, R, SPSS, SAS, MATLAB).
- Strong communication skills and business acumen, including a feeling for data visualization and ability to present complex insights to senior business stakeholders in a compelling way.
- Proven Experience in building and leading teams from a disciplinary and professional perspective
This is an environment where passion, eminence and people skills are extremely important: we’re looking for colleagues who will build relationships, drive business outcomes, and scale team capabilities. Do this and you’ll have access to a range of opportunities like nowhere else.
All candidates must be fluent in English and German.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or Economics or related fields.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience
- 3 years of experience in team leadership
- 10 years of experience in applying Statistics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence.
- 5 years of experience in Data Science tools and frameworks (e.g. Python, Scala, R, SPSS, SAS, MATLAB).
- 3 years of experience in applying Deep Learning (e.g. TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, Keras)
- Strong understanding of modern data management technologies and concepts (e.g. Relational Databases / SQL, NoSQL, Apache Spark, Apache Flink, Apache Kafka).
- Strong communication skills and business acumen.
- Readiness for business travel during the week
- Language: German, required level fluent; English, required level fluent
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.