p span style font weight 400 The span span style font weight 400 Investigation and Special Programs team at Chainalysis span span...
The Investigation and Special Programs team at Chainalysis are world-class problem solvers adept at covert analysis and conducting complex investigations. Our job is to help our customers with the biggest and toughest investigations while, along the way, making the world a safer place.
Data scientists are really good at turning raw data into actionable insights. We measure success by the value your work brings to government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses and financial institutions to help stop illicit use of cryptocurrency.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- Provided valuable insights directly to customers through the use of data analytics improving their user experience and deepening existing relationships
- Anticipated customer needs and developed solutions for them while identifying opportunities for product improvements
- Become a master of our rich datasets allowing visibility into our data both internally and externally
- Have successfully balanced ad-hoc requests in addition to ongoing projects and can quantify the impact of your work
- Built a strong relationship with our Product, Engineering, and Data teams to ensure our analytics align with the needs of our customers
- Designed and launched new innovative solutions to ever expanding customer and company use cases
A background like this helps:
- Security clearance (not required, but preferred)
- Prior experience using data analytics to solve real world problems, often requiring the ability to communicate well to technical and non-technical audiences
- Deep conceptual understanding of data science allowing you to identify the best model for a given project coupled with a strong technical skill set allowing you to then build it
- You are adamant about data ethics and integrity
- You are passionate about data and sharing that with others
- Insatiable curiosity about cryptocurrencies and the growing blockchain ecosystem.