The Customer Success team use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer expereince, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. They work together cross-functionally to share the ins
The Customer Success team use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer expereince, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. They work together cross-functionally to share the insights that they gather to learn from customers.
The Associate Customer Success Manager is a natural at making their customer feel important. They’re great at managing a lot of polar opposite priorities, building relationships with high-potential customers, and thinking about how to build accounts and increase adoption.
What our clients are looking for
- Your knowledge of customer journeys, SaaS revenue metrics, and overall Customer Success has grown substantially
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our financial, cryptocurrency, and government verticals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data, compliance and regulatory standards, and investigations across our product suite
- Our customers trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows
A background like this helps:
- Prior working experience in Customer Success at a SaaS business is a plus, but mainly we’re looking for candidates who have been in a customer facing role
- Experience building out customer journeys and expanding product adoption
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Written and spoken English language skills required and one or more Eastern European language ei. Czech, Estonian, Lithuanian, Polish is much preferred
- Experience and an interest in cryptocurrency will help