Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We
Our Customer Success team is insatiably curious and adept at problem-solving. We use data and domain expertise to navigate the customer-journey, helping each stakeholder define and achieve success. We’re also extremely collaborative and work cross-functionally to share the insights we learn from our customers.
The Associate Customer Success Manager is a natural at making each and every customer feel like a VIP. They’re great at managing a lot of disparate priorities, building relationships with high-potential customers, and strategizing about how to build accounts and increase adoption. We measure your success by things like user adoption, retention, and overall satisfaction.
Within a year you are successful if…
- Your knowledge of customer journeys, SaaS revenue metrics, and overall Customer Success has grown substantially
- You’ve directly contributed to increasing the net retention of our customers in our financial, cryptocurrency, and government verticals
- You can confidently answer advanced product usage and technical questions related to data, compliance and regulatory standards, and investigations across our product suite
- Our customers trust and rely on you to help them achieve their goals
- The Customer Success team is more efficient and scalable thanks to your input on how to automate, simplify, and improve our daily workflows
A background like this helps:
- Prior working experience in Customer Success at a SaaS business is a plus, but mainly we’re looking for candidates who have been in a customer facing role
- Experience building out customer journeys and expanding product adoption
- Emotional intelligence and an empathetic propensity to read between the lines and understand what the customer is saying (and what they mean)
- Written and spoken English language skills required as well as either German, Spanish, Estonian or Italian
- Experience in AML/KYC and an interest in cryptocurrency helps
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don’t hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy – APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.