p Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped...
Founded in 2013, Bitcoin Suisse is the Swiss crypto-finance and technology pioneer and market leader. Bitcoin Suisse has helped to shape the crypto and blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and has been a driving force in the development of the ‘Crypto Valley’ and ‘Crypto Nation Switzerland’. Bitcoin Suisse offers prime brokerage, trading, custody, lending, staking and other crypto-financial services for private and institutional clients and has built a team of more as 240 highly qualified experts at its locations in Zug, Copenhagen, and Liechtenstein.
Assistant Relationship Manager
We are looking for an Assistant Relationship Manager to help building and preserving trusting relationships with our international customers. We’ll rely on you to find the best ways to outperform and be a trustful partner to our customers. We serve our customers 17 hours per day and 7 days per week.
What will you be working with?
- Supporting the Relationship Managers to onboard new clients
- Answering brokerage client inquiries
- Handling, registration and booking of brokerage trades
- Supporting the team in different administrative tasks
- Managing the Online Trading Platform
- Supporting various projects
Here is our wish list for what you can do already:
- Commercial apprenticeship or a college/university degree in an area related to Banking, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry – preferably as an assistant to an RM in Private or Corporate banking
- Basic understanding of Crypto is a plus
- You combine your experience in the financial sector with a flair for compliance and regulatory tasks
- Very good communication skills and experience in direct client contact
- Dedicated and responsible personality with strong team-player attitude
- Open and curious person with the ability to work independently, stay calm in hectic situations and who likes to be involved in different tasks
- Flexible personality who likes to work sometimes in the evening and on weekends
- Fluency in German and English; French and other languages are an advantage
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company? And is the opportunity to work with leading organizations within the space of crypto-finance as well as the opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests appealing to you?
Note that for this position only direct applications will be considered with a valid working permit for Switzerland