Spinnr Tech is a company focused on offering a variety of project-based services but also offers a proactive strategic consulting service which we believe organisations need to be able to realize the
Spinnr Tech is a company focused on offering a variety of project-based services but also offers a proactive strategic consulting service which we believe organisations need to be able to realize their long-term potential and vision. We serve a variety of organisations of all sizes and in varied industries, from start-up companies to organisations that are established. Our services cover a wide range of organisational needs, from business plans for start-ups, to strategic planning for growing organizations, to continuity planning and leadership development for companies who are preparing for the transition to the next stage.
We are looking for an experienced Mandarin speaking Assistant Project Manager to join our fast-growing company. In this role, you will be responsible for providing personalised investment advice and portfolio management, ensuring that investment portfolios are managed in line with the Company’s investment philosophies & process.
Position: Mandarin Speaking Assistant Project Manager
- Vacancies: 1
- Job Location: London, UK
- Salary Range: Competitive salary package
- Perform and assist in detailed analysis on investment projects. Major industries for investment: tech sector, including Web 3.0-related, blockchain, etc.
- Conduct regular research on relevant policies, market and industry trends, company conditions of the investment sectors.
- Keep track of the portfolio companies, maintain relationship with project teams and conduct in-depth review of post-investment projects. Implement project supervision, compliance, immediately prompt risk warnings and propose solutions.
- Involve in the operation of the portfolio companies. Research and form strategies with the project team. Make real impact on the portfolio companies and ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Work with co-investors/specialists to develop proposals for new and existing investments. Prepare documents for investment committee meetings, secure exits for portfolio companies.
- University degree or above, graduated from accounting, economics, finance, law, science and engineering and other related departments
- Possess strong communication skills, professional research skills and teamwork skills, and must cooperate with irregular overseas business trips
- Experience in project management, product strategy and practical operation of equity investment business is preferred
- With fund and securities qualifications, CPA, CFA, ACCA, and other relevant qualifications are preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; confidence in presenting to senior executives and external business partners
- Srong numerate and analytical skills
- A self-starter attitude with a willingness to commit to deliver the required results
- Experience working with different cultures, and strong intercultural and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Must have right to work in the UK