Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic dece
Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world’s first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Assistant to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
As a Assistant you will be responsible for the support of our Management.
- Actively organize management’s scheduling needs
- Rearrange schedules to accommodate last-minute changes and emergency cancellations
- Arrange and facilitate meetings, ensuring all parties can attend and that rooms are available
- Prepare documents for external or internal communications
- Analyze data and create reports to deliver to upper management
- Accurately screen candidates or act as the liaison between different departments and senior staff members
- All corporations and businesses have many moving parts that can be hard to keep track of management assistants
- Plan and facilitate company-wide events or communications that upper management has created
- First professional experience in a comparable position
- High resilience
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical thinking
- Sense of responsibility
- Good communication skills and self-organization
- Quick comprehension and fun working in a team
Level of studies: Student, Completed professional training as an office clerk or similar qualifications
Language Requirements: Fluent in German and English
Software/IT/Development skills: Microsoft Office
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.