Company Description RBL Labs is a well funded startup which aims to become a leading blockchain game development studio. We are a team of veterans of game development and blockchain industry. We value
RBL Labs is a well funded startup which aims to become a leading blockchain game development studio. We are a team of veterans of game development and blockchain industry. We value flexibility, ability to contribute and get heard. We believe that games are a kind of art and that NFT gaming can also change world for better as we bring play-to-earn model to life.
Check out our website: locgame.io
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Art and Design guru who is like a Shiva God with 6 hands can lead implementation of all art/design/UI/creative aspects that includes collectible cards, website, marketplace and mobile game.
- Be responsible for the graphic design and style of the company – logo, banners, content and merchandise – you are passionate to make it shine as a representation of our identity and brand;
- Be responsible for the front-end/visual side of LOCGame website;
- Be responsible for the visual/graphic/UI of LOCG marketplace;
- Work closely with the CEO to support the strategy of Rbl Labs and LOCGame;
- Determine the visual style of a collectible card game
- Lead the team of in-house 2D/3D artists, animators, VFX and UI artists
- Maintain needed quality level of all visual assets including animation and VFX
- Manage the outsourcing art teams to maintain needed quality level of all assets and in line with the needed art style
- Manage the creation of art assets for media and website of the project to keep them in line with the art style of the project
- Assets creation for a collectible card game (concept art, characters art, card illustrations, UI)
- Be hands-on with graphic design, visual assets and art production tools (Photoshop, Illustrator and others);
- Knowledge of principals of creation of UX/UI for websites
- Being familiar with NFT marketplaces as a user;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Game Art.
- Experience of managing the art team which consisted of 2D/3D artists, animators, VFX and UI artists.
- Mastery in identifying existing visual styles and the ability to implement them.
- Great sense for quality and acute attention to detail.
- Experience with creation of 2D/3D animation that is enough to be able to set up the creation pipeline and control the quality of animation and VFX.
- Experience with creation of UI for games
- Deep knowledge and understanding of pipelines of visual assets creation for different kinds of platforms.
- Experience in working together with programmers, game designers, UX specialists on finding design and implementation solutions.
- Previous experience with task organizing tools such as Jira, Trello, You Track or equivalents.
- Experience working with projects developed with Unity or Unreal Engine. – Experience in usage of Version Control Systems (Git, Mercurial or other)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to take and deliver constructive feedback.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English – Passionate about games, crypto and blockchain.
- Must include a portfolio of work demonstrating your breadth of skill and project contributions.
Nice to have:
- Experience with creation of 2D skeletal animation in Unity, Spine, Dragon Bones or equivalent).
- Experience with creation of UX for games and marketplaces;
- Experience with creation of UI animation;
- Experience with creation of assets for VFX in games;
- Experience with creation of VFX animation.
Working at Rbl Labs expect to play a key role within a high growth blockchain NFT gaming studio with a passion to success and a mission to build number 1 NFT card game on the market.