Digital Experience team (OCDX) from Oracle Consulting, specializes in providing digital innovation and digital delivery services in Italy, working closely with…...
Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: Italian
Who We Are
At Oracle, we see ourselves as changing the world through our own commitment to customer success, as well as by enabling our customers achieve their vision. This can range from supporting refugees and children in need, enabling companies deliver transportation and logistics services to the world, and tranform their data centers moving their workloads in cloud to enable new business models and scale. Our long established techonology as well as our research into new ones are helping solve real world problems, and we are looking for more colleagues to join us.
We believe that different points of view are essential for innovation and we will offer you the chance to be part of an inclusive culture where individuality thrives. We also see sustainability as a core value of ours, as we run our business responsibly and continue to invest in environmentally friendly business practices, and also aim for building sustainable relationships both internally with our colleagues and externally with our customers and the communities we are part of.
What Does Oracle’s Consulting Organisation Do?
Our mission is to to be a catalyst for Oracle’s customer success. We want to help our clients realize the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions. We help unlock the full potential of Oracle Cloud by focusing on business outcomes and by working as an end-to-end cloud partner. This approach not only increases the value we bring to our customers, but also makes Oracle a desirable partner.
We deliver Oracle Cloud solutions with speed, efficiency and predictability based on our vast experience of more than 1,500 successful Cloud implementations in EMEA. Over 5,500 consultants across EMEA & JAPAC are passionately dedicated to ensuring Oracle Cloud success through our unparalleled experience and extensive global network. The One Oracle approach helps our clients in reducing risk and maximizing their return on investment. We look at our clients’ business holistically to ensure business outcomes are met and empower continuous innovation.
Digital Experience team (OCDX) from Oracle Consulting, specializes in providing digital innovation and digital delivery services in Italy, working closely with the EMEA region. Focused on achieving business outcomes, the organisation collaborates with customers to achieve success through digital innovation.
In order to fuel our current and future growth within this area, we are currently planning to hire Digital Architect(s) for our team based in either Milan or Rome. We are looking for a positive and structured individual, with excellent customer facing skills strong technical background, who can discuss digital at both a business and technical level, who thrives on innovation, and is used to work in a dynamic environment for delivering strategic projects for our customers.
This is an excellent opportunity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving cloud technologies, where you will be constantly challenged. You will also have the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading organisations that use Oracle technology, and be part of a smart, digitally focussed team.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE – ARCHITECT – DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AND APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
We are looking for a new generation of Digital Architects who are pursuing innovative ways of building user-centric Digital Solutions that can scale over time. We are looking for creative, pioneering, ambitious software and technology professionals who live and breathe digital. Your life is social. You are mobile and have information available on your fingertips. You have a passion to solve challenging business problems and want to embrace new ideas to make the world a better place at home, for your community, at work and for society. You are a Digital evangelist and you love to be in rapid changing dynamic technology space of the Digital.
As a key member of the Italy Oracle Digital eXperience organisation in Italy, you will work with the latest and rapidly evolving Digital technologies on Oracle Cloud. As a recognised authority and senior contributor within Oracle Consulting, you will provide market leading innovative solutions design and deployment leadership to regional project teams across EMEA.
As a Senior Digital Architect, you will:
- Assess and fully understand the customers’ desired business outcomes.
- Ensure that the proposed User Experience is technically viable.
- Provide ownership of the supporting digital solution architecture ensuring stability, extendibility and scalability.
- Provide technical input into the sales cycle, including estimations from simple to complex implementations
- Work as senior technical leader during projects delivery
- Act as solution and technical advisor both to the customer and project team.
- Communicate regularly with internal stakeholders, providing high level solution updates at both a business and technical level.
- Ensure that project approach and governance is adhered to within all internal and external projects.
- Be a digital trusted advisor for customers and will be responsible for maintaining long term relationships.
- Advise on candidate use cases for significant digital impact and suggest associated reusable solution assets.
- Collaborate with both consulting and licensing / cloud Oracle sales areas.
What You’ll Bring
Your enthusiasm, love and passion for customer success will help us become the leading cloud service provider.
- 5-7 years of experience in delivering innovative digital solutions and digital transformation programmes ideally using cloud technologies, with a proven record of full lifecycle implementations projects
- You have experience acting as a Digital Solution Architect or similar with cloud solution design, development and delivery, functional and/or technical consulting. Prior team leadership or management experience is preferred but not essential.
- You are an expert in industry standard architectural blueprints / design frameworks in the digital domain and have a practical experience of producing end-to-end technology architecture and reusable solution assets, which can be used across multiple industries and sectors.
- You provide functional and technology thought leadership in Cloud Middleware and/or Cloud Infrastructure, Information Security, system integration and solution development promoting best practice approaches to solution development.
- You have extensive knowledge in designing and developing innovative Web & Mobile solutions using cloud technology platforms such as Oracle, AWS, MSFT Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
- You have extensive knowledge of micro-services architecture, development patterns & languages for delivering cloud-native applications.
- You are proficient with DevOps, agile and lean development and Continuous Delivery methodologies and practices.
- You are proficient with Cloud Infrastructure design & configuration.
- You are familiar with design thinking, innovation methodologies, user experience and user interface (UX/UI) design principles. You are familiar with human-centric design principals. You can clearly articulate fundamental concepts and value of design, agile development and UX/UI methodologies to uninitiated audiences. You are familiar with tools such as Sketch and Adobe XD or similar tool
- You have extensive knowledge of Web Content Management solutions
- You have extensive knowledge Chatbot and Voice assistants
- Extensive knowledge of one or more of the following topics would be a plus: Geofencing, Blockchain, IoT, AI/Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Augmented Reality. As a minimum, we require you to be able to articulate each of these as part of a digital solution.
- You are familiar with enterprise applications in CRM, ERP and HCM space and expertise on how Digital Solutions can be designed to deliver innovation and business value with those applications.
- You have strong verbal and written communications skills. Preferably experience writing and publishing research briefs, white papers and blogs.
- You are familiar with Agile and SCRUM delivery, preferably within large organizations.
- Depending on the seniority, proven experience in working with and influencing customer senior managers or executives
- You are experiernced in technical lead of remote and offshore teams
- Adaptability and ability to embrace and drive change. Ability to work in heterogeneous environments, with multiple actors / companies involved in the customers delivery context
- Graduate degree (Diploma/Master/Bachelor) or equivalent experience.
- Language: Italian as native language (or extremely fluent), fluency in English
What We Offer
A driver’s seat in leading your own career. We give you the freedom, skills, tools and techonologies to shape your future. Whatever avenue you go down, you’ll gain access to immense learning experiences and you’ll always be backed-up by Oracle’s impressive resources. We offer a good work / life balance to our colleagues, and an international culture that is vibrant, dynamic and inspiring, helping you reach your full potential.
Visit oracle.com/careers or contact our recruiter Felix Wehmeyer: email@example.com
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As a recognized authority and leading contributor within their practice, this senior-level consulting position provides consistent high quality and innovative solution leadership to a project team. Leads the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to deliver functional and technical solutions on non-routine and very complex aspects of applications and technology installations. Provides direction and mentoring to project teams, and effectively influences customer leadership on key decisions. Supports the business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain expertise. Resolves complex customer issues by recommending and implementing solutions. Demonstrates expertise in multiple business processes across two or more product families or ability to architect and design technology solutions encompassing multiple products and make decisions based on impact across the stack.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position including 4 years of consulting experience. Prior team leadership or management experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Strong influencing and negotiation skills. Ability to travel as needed.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Location: IT-IT,Italy-CINISELLO BALSAMO
Other Locations: IT-IT,Italy-Rome
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire