Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners. Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner....
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Headquartered in France (Paris, Vierzon), US (NYC) and APAC (Honk-Kong & Singapore) Ledger has a team of +200 professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries, you will be part of the Human Ressources Team with a wide range of responsibilities.
As an Intern or an Apprentice Executive Assistant, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely administrative/operation support to our Executive Assistant and under her management.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars, contacts and set up meetings
- Manage Board Meetings and coordination
- Make visa, travel and accommodation arrangements
- Assisting with coordinating events (press relation and interview requests..)
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Format information for internal and external communication memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Previous experience as an intern/trainee or apprentice Executive Assistant
- Fluent in English and French (both written and oral)
- Organized, methodical and flexible, with a high sense of confidentiality
- Team player
- Ability to handle several subjects at once
- Prioritizing workloads and an eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills / Can think ahead
- Service oriented
- Adapts easily to an ever changing environment
- A focused can do all personality, nothing impossible mindset
- Trustworthy, Humility, and good interpersonal facing skills
- Ability to work in autonomy and take initiatives
- G suite, G-Mail, G-Drive, Agenda, Microsoft Office : Excel / Word / Powerpoint
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- Employee discount on Ledger products
- Public transportation Navigo card 50% refund
Ledger guarantees equity for all during the recruitment process, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age