Our client supports the complete infrastructure of a bank. Their organizations are completely aligned which means you and your team support a specific business…...
Application Support Microsoft with Azure, windows server 2019, powershell and ITIL
Your working environment
- Provide project activities
- Provide (Windows) consultancy activities
- Identify performance bottlenecks
- Troubleshoot system problems
- Provide support during Major Incidents
- Azure certified, at least of Azure Fundamentals or higher
- ITIL certified, 3 or 4.
- Good soft- and communications skills
- Knowledge of operating systems Microsoft Windows 2012/2016/ 2019
- Extensive experience in application support. Preferably within a complex (banking) environment.
- Basic knowledge of scripting (Powershell, Kornshell, Bash).
- Willing to work standby shifts and perform changes outside office hours
- OPS-engineer with DEV affinity
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of operating systems Linux (Red Hat)
- Knowledge of mainframe operating system (z/OS).
- Knowledge of MQ and Websphere (basic)
- Knowledge of databases (SQL, DB2, Oracle)
- Experience with cloud based environments
- Basic Knowledge van HTML, networking TCP/IP en universal command
- Experience with scheduling tooling like Control-M, OPC and TWS (TWS will eventually be the standard)
- Experience with application deployments making use of tooling like Udeploy and/or XLdeploy