Introduction As a graduate and prospective full-time consultant, you will be part of our IBM Consulting Associate Programme, IBM's global development program. The 2-year trainee program includes
As a graduate and prospective full-time consultant, you will be part of our IBM Consulting Associate Programme, IBM’s global development program. The 2-year trainee program includes the entire spectrum of high-quality training and development and guarantees a successful start to your professional life. Among other things we offer you specialised training with individual support from a career coach and worldwide exchange within the associate community.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Shape and drive the technical and offerings solutions for ServiceNow aligned to IBM strategy.
- Able to support in strategic discussions with the customer and IBM technical teams.
- Provides assistance in evaluating client business environment and recommend ServiceNow implementation based on specific need.
- Support estimating, implementing, managing and configuring ServiceNow tool in conjunction with other methods and tool in the eco-system.
- Able to contribute onServiceNow implementation including effort estimation, planning, execution, perform architectural analysis, and lead estimation of infrastructure.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- ServiceNow implementations with an associated level of certification in ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, HR or CS background in consulting communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management, Customer Service Management, I.T. Operations Management.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
As a global, innovative and dynamic management consultancy, IBM Consulting not only inspires clients but also its own employees. We design comprehensive transformation processes – from corporate strategy to user experience to implementation. We develop new ideas, work with innovative technologies, revolutionise business models and thus shape the future.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM wants you to bring your whole self to work and for you this might mean the ability to work flexibly. If you are interested in a flexible working pattern, please talk to our recruitment team to find out if this is possible in the current working environment.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.